- The internationalist disposition and US grand strategy Stephen Pampinella, Disorder of Things
- Let’s be blunt: classical liberalism is losing Johnathan Pearce, Samizdata
- On top tax rates Chris Dillow, Stumbling & Mumbling
- Are recessions about employment? Scott Sumner, Money Illusion
There are a total of 29 countries with scientific programs aimed at Antarctica.
Here is more at NOL on Antarctica. Brrrrrr!
- How conservatives won the law Steven Teles (interview), Wall Street Journal
- Libertarians in the Age of Trump Ross Douthat, NY Times
- Political theory for an age of climate change Alyssa Battistoni, the Nation
- Nationalists versus empire: A brief history of the African university Mahmood Mamdani, London Review of Books