- Could Kurds hold independence referendum this year?
- Meet Germany’s Alt-Right
- Tolerated theft, suggestions about the ecology and evolution of sharing, hoarding and scrounging [pdf]
- It’s time for some game theory, United Airlines edition
- Mormon Transhumanists
- Tyler Cowen has been owning this debate.
- Unfortunately, Greek citizens have been too fed up with the rest of the world to listen.
- (Perhaps libertarians and their arguments were just late to the party.)
- This is still the best concise sociological analysis of Greece and the EU I’ve come across.
It’s worth noting here that the overwhelming majority of ‘No’ voters – the ones who just rejected the EU after their elected, far Left leader walked out of talks days before said talks were scheduled to end – don’t want to leave the EU. Confused? See the Cowen link.
Matthew and I had a dialogue on Greece awhile back here at NOL that might be of interest.