Woah, I’ve been busy.
Somehow, they haven’t canned me over at RealClearHistory yet, so I’mma keep going. Here’s the latest:
- I put together RealClearHistory‘s official summer reading list
- Kinda, sorta defended Rod Blagojevich
- Threw together the World Cup’s top 10 greatest moments
- Celebrated the 4th of July by writing about Confederates
- Put together a list of 10 terrorist attacks most relevant to the world today (sans 9-11)
- Wrote up a brief history of the “Equality State”
- And highlighted 10 of the world’s craziest gold rushes
Two of those gold rushes are happening right now. Why aren’t they famous in the same way that 19th century gold rushes are? You’ll have to check out the link to find out!