- Political scientist Jason Sorens on the elections in Europe (best summary I’ve read; it’s short, sweet, and to the point)
- Examining Piketty’s data sources for US wealth inequality (Part 4 of 4)
- Greece the Establishment Clause: Clarence Thomas’s Church-State Originalism
- Strong Words and Large Letters
- The African Muslim Fist-Bump
- Why US Intervention in Nigeria is a Bad Idea
I picked up a five things to-do list from Grover Cleveland over at Pileus Blog if he were supreme ruler of the land. He in turn got his 5 from a prompt by Angus over at Kids Prefer Cheese. If readers have any more Top 5 lists they’ve come across let me know and I’ll link them accordingly.