- The Globalization of Apartheid from anthropologist Keith Hart. I have a critique (as well as lots of praise) in process.
- Kapital for the Twenty-First Century: A review of Thomas Piketty’s new book by James K Galbraith.
- The Many Problems with “Equal Pay”: Legal scholar Richard Epstein brings his usually clarity to the table
- Taxes Are Much Higher Than You Think: A great op-ed from Nobel Prize winner Edward Prescott and UCLA economist Lee Ohanian in the Wall Street Journal
- An open letter to President Obama from a prominent center-Left economist (and Democratic Party member): Give Us Back Our Statistical Data
- Scratching the Surface: Some proposals for campaign finance reform from a law professor guest blogging at the Volokh Conspiracy