- Interview with a secessionist
- Ducking questions about capitalism
- The perverse seductiveness of Fernando Pessoa
- “Yet in this simple task, a doffer in the USA doffed 6 times as much per hour as an adult Indian doffer.”
- Conflicted thoughts on women in medicine
- The Devil You Know vs The Market For Lemons (car problems)
I’ve been busy with real life for so long that I haven’t been able to produce shorter blog posts that give you a snapshot into my daily thinking routine. That should change now, but for today I wanted to give a shout-out to a bunch of bloggers who have put NOL on their blog rolls. Please be sure to check them out and add them to your daily feeds!
- Catallaxy Files: “Australia’s leading libertarian and centre-right group blog”
- Farmer Hayek: A group blog of agricultural economists based out of the American midwest
- Maggie’s Farm: A group blog of non-conformists based out of the American northeast
- The Money Illusion: The infamous-though-prestigious economist Scott Sumner’s personal blog
- Policy of Truth: Irfan, David, and the gang discuss philosophy, Israel/Palestine, and American politics and culture (amongst other interesting things)
- Popehat: a law blog that is much more than that
- Samizdata: A (mostly) British group blog of libertarian-ish bad asses
These guys are all on our blog roll, too, so don’t feel like you have to save this page in order to find them in the future.
These guys are also really cool, obviously, so feel free to jump into their ‘comments’ threads and introduce yourselves. They’ll talk back.
I’ve noticed a trend over the past few years of blogs getting rid of their blog rolls altogether, and I think it’s stupid. People think it makes their blog look sleeker, and that blogging as a form of communication between like-minded people has come to an end, but that’s all hogwash.
Show these guys some love!