- Promotions galore for hawkish Chinese diplomats Tian & Zhai, Reuters
- The allocation of essential supplies during a crisis Peter Boettke, Coordination Problem
- Racism and the contamination of freedom Fabio Rojas, Bleeding Heart Libertarians
- Indo-Pacific versus Asia-Pacific Francis Sempa, Asian Review of Books
One thought on “Nightcap”
“The Allocation of Essential Supplies During a Crisis”:
1. How can allocation not be a problem in a species with a strong instinct for sellf-preservation?
2. How can government (i.e. politics) be expected to provide an efficient and objectively just solution?
3. But what government will ever keep its hot, sticky lunch hooks off such situations?